Structural Hat Channels will add Strength to any Structure.
|Hat Channels are used in the construction of Metal Buildings. These structural pieces can also be used to replace 1 x 4's. Hat Channels provide more strength than wooden trusses. We have been manufacturing these structural pieces for over 30 years. Call or e-mail today and our sales team can answer any questions you may have. Below you will find pictures and specs of our hat channels as well as related products and common uses for Hat Channels.|
Steel Hat Channels
|2" x 1" x 3/4" Contractor Drawing||20 18|
Light Gauge Hat Channels
|2" x 1 1/2" x 13/16" Contractor Drawing||26 24|
|Vertical Roofing Panels
When Vertical panels are used on Metal Buildings, Hat Channels are used to secure the panels to the frame.
Uses For Hat Channel
- Securing Vertical panels on Metal Buildings.
- Steel Lathing for retro roofing applications.
- Strong structural pieces for Custom Metal Work.
- Structural pieces for Farm Hardware such as gates.
- Framing members for Buildings and other structures.
|For quick business info you can also view our Google page by clicking the following link. Metal Roofing. Don't forget to leave us a review and a +1 if we have served you well.|